Monday, October 19, 2009

Mommy Time

I really enjoyed getting together with some of my mommy friends for a laid back dinner at Chilis the other night! I haven't gotten together with any of them without our children EVER, so it was nice. It's funny that we spent the entire time exchanging stories of our own mommy experiences. I guess that is what is always on our minds and what we find in common with each other. I do hope to do it again soon and this time invite a few more friends and maybe add a movie into the mix too. I miss going to see movies - especially girlie ones. So hopefully this will start a pattern of girl time even though the next few months are busy with the holidays, but I want to stay connected and hopefully some of my friends will make some new connections too!

1 comment:

  1. its always hard to leave the house but so worth it to get together with friends! stinks you live so far away!! hope you girls have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers