Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Babysitting Diaries Contd...


So an update on our next date night- we put Graham to bed before our babysitter arrived on Friday night. I wanted my mind to be put at ease before we left for the night which is almost was. Unfortunately it wasn’t as easy as I had anticipated. Graham had a harder time falling asleep and was trying to climb/fall out of his crib. I’ve never seen him be so brave before while I was watching him on our baby monitor. He was wide awake so we stayed for a little while longer in hopes that he would settle down. Once we decided it was okay for us to leave, we noticed a burning smell on our stairs. Mike searched around for it and found that our door bell had stuck when Chanel rang it and the plastic door bell box was overheating. Seriously thank the Lord that He showed us that before we left….that could have been a problem! We had a very nice time with our friends once we arrived at Buca di Beppo in Grapevine! I finally met Jenny’s boyfriend, Joel and it was always great to see the Hiltons and the Reeds made it from out of town! Love my girl friends!

Oh and we plan on using Chanel again for New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you girls!! What a great picture! I can totally relate to your babysitting adventures! I've been so spoiled to have my family babysit that when I finally made the switch to a paid teenager I go a little crazy! I usually leave two page step-by-step instructions! I freak out if we get a little off schedule but I'm trying to realize they are fine going to sleep at 8:30 opposed to 8 and as long as they are asleep who cares if all the lights are on!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers