Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Party Fun!



Last night, Heidi and I celebrated turning 30 together. Being the wonderful husbands they are, Mike and Danny had planned on doing this for us before my surprise birthday was planned last weekend. We went to the Italian Inn in Fort Worth for dinner with mutual friends. It turned out to be a very lively, unique, and fun place for the party. We walked in and there was a waiter singing at the piano and tap dancing...wow! I really enjoyed that Mike went through the trouble of planning something so nice for us. I'm usually the one who is the party planner! So I've officially celebrated my birthday for a week now and enjoyed lots of wonderful family, friends, and cake too! I'm blessed and I'm looking forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers