Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Beginning


Yesterday I felt strongly that the Lord was encouraging me to start making notes on my daily life. I've always wanted to write children's books someday and starting with something as simple as a blog could prove to myself that I have the ability to write things that people will enjoy reading. Plus, I don't want to forget the little things that fill up my days especially while Graham is still young. So here is my shot at journaling my life that consists of being a part-time stay at home mom to Graham while working 20 hours a week for the same company for 4 years, being Michael's wife of 6 years now, and everything else that makes me who I am at the place in time of my life. I'm encouraged today. I hope you are too to take a shot at your dreams.
2 Thessalonians 2:16 says:
15-17So, friends, take a firm stand, feet on the ground and head high. Keep a tight grip on what you were taught, whether in Add Imagepersonal conversation or by our letter. May Jesus himself and God our Father, who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, enliven your speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers